The custom-designed laboratories of the new Neuroscience and Engineering Collaboration (NEC) building provide an ideal setting to further advance the Department of Psychology's programs of study in behavioral neuroscience. The NEC design fosters interaction with other scientists working on related problems, as well as interaction across disciplines. This promises to yield innovative research and collaboration by tapping into the collective intellect of top neuroscientists, clinicians,...
May 4 - 7, 2015 in the Wright State University Student Union
The International Symposium on Aviation Psychology is convened for the purposes of:
- presenting the latest research on human performance problems and opportunities within aviation systems;
- envisioning design solutions that best utilize human capabilities for creating safe and efficient aviation systems;
- and bringing together scientists, research sponsors, and operators...
African American Psychology (PSY 2000-03)
Is NOW being offered at Wright State University! Various topics to be covered include:
- Theoretical Approaches to African American Psychology
- Racial Identity Development and Racial Socialization in the United States
- The Psychological Impacts of Education, Economic, and Health Disparities
- Religion and Spirituality in...
Two new faculty have joined the Department of Psychology this fall focused on teaching undergraduate psychology courses.