We want you to be successful. We provide a support structure of faculty, staff and fellow students, so in the Department of Psychology you are not alone.
On this page:
We want you to be successful. We provide a support structure of faculty, staff, and fellow students. In the Department of Psychology, you are not alone.
Wright State’s College of Science and Mathematics advising team will be there to help you navigate your college journey. You can make an appointment to meet with an advisor in the Student Services Office by visiting 106 Oelman Hall or calling 937-775-3180.
The goal of academic advising is to provide you with information to have a successful and rewarding university experience. The objectives of academic advising are:
- To communicate curriculum requirements and expectations
- To assist a student in tracking progress toward graduation using degree audits
- To assist a student in identifying her or his academic and career goals
- To provide information regarding university resources and solutions to problems
The Advising team can help you with:
- Reviewing progress toward graduation
- Questions regarding curriculum requirements, course prerequisites, and course selection
- Solving problems related to courses and degree audits
- Providing information on careers
- Preparation for graduate school or professional school .and more!
Apply for Graduation
To apply for graduation, review your current degree audit to confirm that all requirements have been met or are in progress. Approximately a semester before your intending graduation, visit the COSM Student Services Office and ask for a graduation check. An advisor will review your degree audit. It is your responsibility to apply in time to meet all university deadlines. Visit the RaiderConnect Graduation webpage for most current information of deadlines and fees for applying for graduation.
If you need advising related to the Department of Psychology's graduate program, please contact: