May 4 - 7, 2015 in the Wright State University Student Union
The International Symposium on Aviation Psychology is convened for the purposes of:
- presenting the latest research on human performance problems and opportunities within aviation systems;
- envisioning design solutions that best utilize human capabilities for creating safe and efficient aviation systems;
- and bringing together scientists, research sponsors, and operators...
African American Psychology (PSY 2000-03)
Is NOW being offered at Wright State University! Various topics to be covered include:
- Theoretical Approaches to African American Psychology
- Racial Identity Development and Racial Socialization in the United States
- The Psychological Impacts of Education, Economic, and Health Disparities
- Religion and Spirituality in African American Community
Two new faculty have joined the Department of Psychology this fall focused on teaching undergraduate psychology courses.
The Wright State University Department of Psychology welcomes Dr. Assaf Harel.
Dr. Assaf Harel is a cognitive neuroscientist investigating the neural basis of visual recognition. Dr. Harel will head a new lab in the Psychology Department, the Human Neuroscience and Visual Cognition Lab, which will employ a host of behavioral and neuroimaging techniques (such as fMRI and EEG) to study how we perceive and think about the world around us, and how these processes are substantiated in our...