Each year the Department awards 2-4 teaching assistantships, each consisting of a full graduate tuition and a stipend of $13,683.63. GTAs are required to maintain a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
Completed application forms and letters of recommendation must be received by February 15th for the following academic year. Late applications may be considered if assistantships are still available at the time of receipt.
UPDATE: As of March 2, 2018, the Department will no longer accept graduate assistantship applications or letters of recommendation by postal mail. All applications and letters are to be emailed to email@example.com.
For the Applicant:
- Complete an online application for your desired program at the Graduate School's website.
- Complete the Graduate Assistantship Application and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete Section 1 of the Letter of Recommendation and forward the form to the recommending faculty members.
For the Recommending Faculty Members:
- Complete Section 2 of the Letter of Recommendation.
- Email the letter to email@example.com.