Departmental Advising and Resources
Students are advised in the college of their admitted or intending major.
Find Your Primary Advisor
- Log in to WINGS Express.
- Select Registration and Records.
- Click View Student Information. The name of your advisor will be listed under Student Information.
Course Planning Schedules
IMPORTANT: The schedules below are tentative. Specific courses offered, dates, and times are subject to change depending on instructor and classroom availability, student interest, and university requirements.
Lower-Level Undergraduate Courses
The department offers the following courses every fall and spring semester:
- MTH 1280 College Algebra
- MTH 1350 Analytic Geometry and Trigonometry
- MTH 1440 Mathematics and the Modern World with Algebra Review
- MTH 1450 Mathematics and the Modern World
- MTH 2240 Applied Calculus
- MTH 2280 Business Calculus
- MTH 2300 Calculus I
- MTH 2310 Calculus II
- MTH 2320 Calculus III
- MTH 2350 Differential Equations with Matrix Algebra
- MTH 2410 Mathematics Concepts for Teachers I
- MTH 2430 Mathematics Concepts for Teachers II
- MTH 2450 Mathematics Concepts for Teachers III
- MTH 2570 Discrete Mathematics for Computing
- STT 1600 Statistical Concepts
- STT 2640 Elementary Statistics
Advanced Undergraduate Courses