The Dean’s Circle members serve as representatives of the College of Science & Mathematics and the Dean at recruiting, outreach, and other events. They collaborate with college leadership, assist in meeting college goals, and share ideas about the undergraduate student experience in COSM.
The Dean’s Circle seeks applications from students interested in supporting the goals of the College of Science & Mathematics, including:
- Growing the foundational STEM expertise for the region's workforce;
- Promoting student success, including increasing diversity, equity and inclusion within the college;
- Representing COSM at events such as Raider Open House, The STEM Experience, and other recruitment events; and
- Interacting with CoSM faculty, staff, and administrators to help identify and address any challenges that may arise throughout the year
- Serve a two-year term (seniors appointed will serve only one year).
Interested undergraduate students should submit a completed CoSM Dean's Circle application online (Qualtrics survey) to be considered.