The College of Science and Mathematics hosts and participates in a variety of outreach activities throughout the year, focusing on bringing science and mathematics to Raider Country.
Outreach activities include:
- The Human Anatomy and Physiology Interactive (HAPI) Lab
- Neuroscience Interactive Lab for High School Students
- Genomics in Real Time (GREAT) Interactive Lab
- Sinclair Community College Tech Fest
- Dayton Regional STEM School is driven by a different and exciting mission—to prepare students with the skills necessary to compete in the global economy while nurturing in our young people the same enthusiasm for discovery, invention, and application that launched the vision for powered flight.
If your school or organization is interested in having a CoSM visit please contact us at email@example.com or 937-775-2611.