Mission: The ASTECCA laboratory studies Adaptive Strategic Thinking and Executive Control of Cognition and Affect.
- Computational cognitive modeling and cognitive architectures
- Strategic decision making. Trust calibration in human-autonomy teaming
- Learning in strategic interaction. Peer-assited learning.
- Attentional control in semi-structured ecological settings.
- Cognitive effort avoidance in individual and group settings.
- Human-machine forecasting.
- Brain bases of learning.
- Learning acceleration under conditions of brain stimulation.