Why Join the Chemistry Club?
- Social Activities
- Outreach and Volunteering
- Networking Opportunities
- Free Pizza!
- Anyone with an interest in Chemistry can join!
- One or two meetings a semester.
- We are mainly a social club and our intention is to bring chemistry students closer together and provide a good support system.
- Membership dues are $10 which gives you discounts or free admission to our social events.
- T-shirts are $5 with the membership, and $10 without a membership.
Baxter Foskuhl, Club President
Kirby Underwood, Club Advisor
110 Fawcett Hall