The GRE Institute is designed to:
- Provide students with an introduction to the GRE (scoring, logistics, and content sections).
- Help students recognize specific question types on the GRE.
- Give students opportunities to participate in practice drills and receive feedback.
- Provide students with an opportunity to review mathematic concepts covered in the Quantitative section of the GRE.
- Provide test taking strategies and vocabulary building activities.
GRE Institute Features:
- Instruction from highly qualified graduate students
- Cambridge GRE Prep Book and CD (not sold in stores)
- GRE revised General Test Orientation
- 8 – 90-minute Verbal Reasoning Sessions
- 8 – 90-minute Quantitative Reasoning Sessions
- 1 – 90-minute Analytical Writing Workshop
- 2 Proctored Practice Tests
|CoSM GRE Institute||seventeen 90 minute||$200||$12 per session|
|Standard Cambridge||three 90 minute||$495||$165 per session|
|Kaplan Classroom||eight 90 minute||$1299||$162 per session|
The GRE Institute will not fully prepare students to take the GRE. Students are expected to continue studying for the GRE on their own during and after the institute experience.
The GRE Institute is ideal for students who plan to take the GRE within the next 2-6 months.
Registration fee is $200. Payment is due at the time of registration. Space is limited. Deadline to register is April 15th.
Monday, May 2:
10:00A-12:00P- GRE Orientation
1:00P-5:00P- Practice Test I
Tuesday, May 3- Thursday, May 12 (excluding weekend):
10:00A-11:30A- Verbal Reasoning Sessions
11:45A-1:15P- Quantitative Reasoning Sessions
Friday, May 13:
10:00A-12:00P- Analytical Writing Workshop
1:00P-5:00P- Practice Test II