The GRE Institute is designed to:
- Provide students with an introduction to the GRE (scoring, logistics, and content sections).
- Help students recognize specific question types on the GRE.
- Give students opportunities to participate in practice drills and receive feedback.
- Provide students with an opportunity to review mathematic concepts covered in the Quantitative section of the GRE.
- Provide test taking strategies and vocabulary building activities.
GRE Institute Features:
- Instruction from highly qualified graduate students
- Cambridge GRE Prep Book and CD (not sold in stores)
- GRE revised General Test Orientation
- 8 – 90-minute Verbal Reasoning Sessions
- 8 – 90-minute Quantitative Reasoning Sessions
- 1 – 90-minute Analytical Writing Workshop
- 2 Proctored Practice Tests
|CoSM GRE Institute||seventeen 90 minute||$200||$12 per session|
|Standard Cambridge||three 90 minute||$495||$165 per session|
|Kaplan Classroom||eight 90 minute||$1299||$162 per session|