Research, Experience, Learn.
Welcome! Are you interested in an undergraduate research experience, an internship, or more? Are you already working in a research group in the College of Science and Mathematics? Are you doing research at the base in an AFRL lab? Are you already doing an internship at a nearby company? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we ask that you register with CoSM. Why?
- We want to let you know any time there is an exciting opportunity in the scientific or mathematic discipline of your choice!
- We want to let you know when there is a workshop or seminar that will help you with your undergraduate research or internship! These workshops/seminars could cover topics such as resume preparation, research skills, research ethics, paper preparation, giving talks, how to get to graduate school, etc. There may even be UREL social events!
- We want to make sure that you receive the proper and required safety and ethics training appropriate for your work.
- Knowing whom you are working with or where you are working gives us the knowledge to insure the quality and effectiveness of your experience.
- Once registered, you will be eligible for financial aid in the form of stipends, supply mini-grants, or travel support for you and your mentor (Subject to availability of funds).
- Keeping track of how many CoSM students are involved in undergraduate research & experiential learning is an important metric that helps us get more resources to support you!
So, please take the time to help us help you by completing the CoSM UREL Student Registration. Thanks! Click on the button below to start the registration process. This will take you to a Qualtrics Online Survey that serves as our registration portal.