Register for the Path to Health Professions Day using the form at the bottom of this page.
Is helping others in your future? Come to Wright State University on Monday, February 15, 2016 to discover how you can get on the right path to become a doctor or other health professional!
Who should attend?
- High school students interested in becoming a health professional
- Parents, friends, and families of interested students
- Teachers and counselors who wish to learn more abut WSU's pre-med and pre-health programs
- Current pre-health students, both undergraduates and post-baccalaureate, who want to connect with Ohio professional schools and programs
Why should you be there?
- Explore and get a better understanding of these career opportunities
- Discover what it takes to get into Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine and other professional programs
- Find out how degrees from Wright State University can open doors to the nation's top professional schools
- Gain the opportunity to tour new and completely renovated buildings and labs
- Learn what classes and activities you should be choosing NOW to prepare for you future
This Year's Path to Health Professions Event Information:
Complete this registration form to confirm your attendance at the event on Monday, February 15, 2016 9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.