Save the date
PTHP February 17, 2020
Is helping others in your future? Visit Wright State University and plan to attend the PTHP event to discover how you can get on the right path to become a doctor or other health professional!
THIS EVENT IS FOR:
- High school students interested in becoming a health professional
- Community college students interested in becoming health care providers and learning more about Wright State University
- Parents, friends, and families of interested students
- Current pre-health students who want to learn more about their opportunities at Wright State
- Teachers and counselors who wish to learn more about WSU's pre-med and pre-health programs
- Explore and gain a better understanding of career opportunities in health care including medicine, athletic training, chiropractic, mental health counseling, nursing, optometry, pharmacy, physical therapy, physician's assistant, and veterinary medicine
- Discover what it takes to get into Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine and other professional programs
- Find out how degrees from Wright State University can open doors to the nation's top professional schools
- Learn what classes and activities you should be choosing NOW to prepare for your future
PTHP is held annually on President's Day. We would like to thank all who made this year's event a success.
Until the 2020 information is posted, take a look at the 2019 program, posted below, to review general information about the event.
Information for PTHP Day
Event parking has been arranged in Lot 4