Register for the Path to Health Professions Event.
Questions may be directed to email@example.com.
Date: Monday, February 15, 2021
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Final details for attending this year's virtual event and confirmation of registration will be sent by email on Friday, February 12, 2021.
Is helping others in your future? Visit Wright State University and plan to attend (virtually) the Path to Health Professions event to discover how you can get on the right path to becoming a doctor or other health professional!
This Event is For:
- High school students interested in becoming a health professional
- Community college students interested in becoming health care providers and learning more about Wright State University
- Parents, friends, and families of interested students
- Current pre-health students who want to learn more about their opportunities at Wright State
- Teachers and counselors who wish to learn more about WSU's pre-med and pre-health programs
- Explore and gain a better understanding of career opportunities in health care including medicine, athletic training, chiropractic, mental health counseling, nursing, optometry, pharmacy, physical therapy, physician's assistant, public health, and veterinary medicine
- Discover what it takes to get into Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine and other professional programs
- Find out how degrees from Wright State University can open doors to the nation's top professional schools
- Learn what classes and activities you should be choosing NOW to prepare for your future
Watch a quick video tutorial at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pauAUOl8v4, or see the instructions below.
- Check your email for the Teams Meeting invite/link.
- .Click the Join Microsoft Teams Meeting link
- If you are new to teams, open Teams on the web or download the program.
- If you have multiple "Teams" in Microsoft, a prompt will ask you to select Wright State University (Guest)
- Enter your name and choose your audio and video settings.
- Click the Teams button on the left, then select Path to Health Professions Day > S0 – Welcome and Introduction.
- Click the Join Now button to be admitted into the meeting.