This course is intended to assist students in reviewing the content on the MCAT as well as strategies to be successful. It will provide one full-length pre-test, 69 hours of instruction by medical students from the Boonshoft School of Medicine, and one full-length post-test. This course is open to students from any college or university.
Registration for spring 2019 is closed
* Due to the cost of course materials order for each student, we cannot refund after the drop date of December 20 for Spring 2019.
Please note a minimum of 15 students must be enrolled to hold the course.
Course fees of $650 and includes:
- Examkrackers Complete MCAT Study Package (10th Edition)
- Two online AAMC practice tests (may be taken 5 times each)
- Extensive subject reviews in all four MCAT test sections
- Online Practice Items from The Official Guide to the MCAT (2015) Exam, 4th Edition
- Detailed test-taking strategies to help you achieve your highest possible score, and
- 69 hours of instruction!
Typically lectures will be held on Mondays and Fridays from 6-9 p.m. Some classes may be held on Wednesday due to holidays or spring break.
|Orientation||January 25th, Friday||4:30 p.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Full-Length Pre-test||January 26th, Saturday||9:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Content Lectures||January 28th, Monday||6-9 p.m.|
|Content Lectures||February 1, 4, 6 or 8,11,15,18, 22, 25, 27||6-9 p.m.|
|Content Lectures||March* 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29||6-9 p.m.|
|Content Lectures||April 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22||6-9 p.m.|
|Full-Length Post-test||April TBD||9:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
PLEASE NOTE: although rare, changes may occur in lecture dates or times due to unforeseen circumstances.
WSU Spring break is March 4 - 8 2019*
The course is made up of 23 lectures divided as follows:
- 4 lectures in Biological Sciences
- 4 lectures in General Chemistry
- 3 lectures in General Physics
- 3 lectures in Organic Chemistry
- 3 lectures in Biochemistry
- 3 lectures in Behavioral Science
- 3 lectures in Verbal Reasoning
All lectures are held at Wright State University (Room TBD). With the exception of the pre-test and post-test. Temporary parking passes will be issued to non-WSU enrolled students.
For information and details, contact the Pre-Health Program.