This course is intended to assist students from Wright State or any other college or university in reviewing the content on the MCAT and strategies to be successful. The course registration fee provides students with a full set of MCAT Prep Books, three full-length AAMC practice tests, and nearly 70 hours of instruction by current medical students from the Boonshoft School of Medicine and future medical students who have successfully completed the MCAT and been accepted to medical school. This course is open to students from any college or university.
2021 MCAT Registration is CLOSED
- Full payment required at the time of registration.
- Due to the cost of course material, we are unable to refund payments after the drop date of December 31, 2020.
- A minimum of 15 students must be enrolled to hold the course.
Course fees of $650 and includes:
- Examkrackers Complete MCAT Study Package (10th Edition)
- Three online AAMC practice tests (may be taken 5 times each)
- Extensive subject reviews in all four MCAT test sections
- Online Practice Items from The Official Guide to the MCAT (2015) Exam, 4th Edition
- Detailed test-taking strategies to help you achieve your highest possible score, and
- Nearly 70 hours of instruction!
Typically lectures will be held on Mondays and Fridays from 6-9 p.m. Some classes may be held on Wednesday due to holidays or spring break.
|Orientation||Friday, January 22, 2021||TBA|
|Full-Length Pre-test, Mid-Test, Post-Test||Saturday, January 30, 2021; March 13, 2021; April 24, 2021||9:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Content Lectures||January 25, 29||6-9 p.m.|
|Content Lectures||February 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 24, 26||6-9 p.m.|
|Content Lectures||March* 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29||6-9 p.m.|
|Content Lectures||April 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23 (schedule make-up day)||6-9 p.m.|
|Full-Length Post-test||April TBD||9:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
PLEASE NOTE: Although rare, changes may occur in lecture dates or times due to unforeseen circumstances.
WSU Spring break is March 1-5, 2021*
The course is made up of 23 lectures divided as follows:
- 4 lectures in Biological Sciences
- 4 lectures in General Chemistry
- 3 lectures in General Physics
- 3 lectures in Organic Chemistry
- 3 lectures in Biochemistry
- 3 lectures in Behavioral Science
- 3 lectures in Verbal Reasoning
All lectures are held virtually for the Spring of 2021 (platform TBD). Except for the pre-test, mid-test, and post-test, available computer labs may be available to replicate the testing environment, details to be confirmed later. Temporary parking passes will be issued to non-WSU enrolled students.
For information and details, contact the Pre-Health Program.