Seth Brittle, Ph.D. - Environmental Science
- Thesis - "Bioavailability and Transformation of Silver Nanoparticles in the Freshwater Environment"
- Advisor: Ioana Sizemore , Ph.D.
Jacqueline Bracco, Ph.D. - Environmental Science
- Thesis - "Growth of Sparingly-Soluble AB-type Minerals as a Function of their A:B Ratio"
- Advisor: Steven Higgins, Ph.D.
Phuong Khanh Quoc Nguyen, Ph.D. - Environmental Science
- Thesis - "Cyclic Voltammetric and Square Wave Anodic Stripping Voltammetric Analysis of Lead and Cadmium Utilizing the Novel Titanium Dioxide/ Zirconium Dioxide/ Tween 80 Carbon Paste Composite Electrode"
- Advisor: Suzanne Lunsford, Ph.D.
Jelynn Stinson, Ph.D. - BioMedical Sciences
- Thesis: "Applications of Capillary Electrophoresis for Studying Serum Albumin Enantioselection of D,L-Tryptophan Analogs"
- Advisor: Roger Gilpin, Ph.D.
Sweta Bose, Ph.D. - Environmental Science
- Thesis: "Dissolution Kinetics of Sulfate Minerals: Linking Environmental Significance of Mineral-Water Interface Reactions to the Retention of Aqueous CrO42- in Natural Waters"
- Advisor: Steven R. Higgins, Ph.D.