Resources for Current Graduate Students
This page contains a variety of helpful resources and commonly used forms for current graduate students in the Biology department.
On this page:
- Program of Study Form Thesis option (XLS)
- Program of Study Form Non-Thesis option (XLS)
- Thesis Proposal Completion Approval form (doc)
Visit the Graduate School's Graduation webpage to learn how to apply for graduation. Graduation application deadlines along with thesis due dates can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Graduate Thesis Handbook
- Final Thesis/Dissertations must be submitted to OhioLink at https://etdadmin.ohiolink.edu/in pdf.
- OhioLINK Submitter User Manual
- Interested in Thesis binding, Thesis on Demand.
- Program of Study Form (XLS)
Special Projects Fund
This information is to help you consider whether you can qualify for travel funding from the Biological Sciences Department. Requests for funding will be considered based upon validity of request and availability of funds.
All requests for funds must be submitted prior to travel. Please contact Rebecca Hook in the department office before making any travel arrangements.
Biological Sciences Department Funding
Funding is available to support student travel and research expenses for Option I M.S. and Ph.D. students in the Department of Biological Sciences.
A full award from this fund is $250. A student is eligible for a maximum of two times the full award per fiscal year (July 1–June 30). MS students may receive up to three times the full award during the course of their degree program. Doctoral students may receive up to four times the full amount during the course of their degree program.
Guidelines for awarding funds:
Travel to Meetings:
- Students who are first author or presenting author on a paper/poster may receive full funding.
- Students who attend a meeting but do not present are eligible for $50 per meeting.
- Students who attend short courses or workshops may receive full funding.
- Travel expenses incurred for thesis research are eligible for full funding.