We are currently accepting applications for the Spring 2014 class starting January 13. Applications and payments will be accepted until November 15th.
The course is intended to assist students in reviewing the material covered on the MCAT. It will provide 54 hours of instruction from MS-1 and MS-2 medical students from the Boonshoft School of Medicine, and an additional 2-hr application workshop by the pre-med advisor covering application timelines, interviewing strategies, guidelines for personal statements and collecting letters of recommendation. A minimum of 10 students must be enrolled to hold the course. A maximum of 15 students will be accepted into the course each semester, if an additional 10 students register then a second class will be opened.
The course fee of $600 includes:
- ExamKrackers Complete MCAT Study Package (value $200)
- Three online AAMC practice tests (value $105)
- 54 hours of instruction in Biology, Chemistry, Organic-Chemistry, Physics, and Verbal Reasoning
The course is made up of 19 lectures divided as follows:
- 6 lectures in Biological Sciences
- 4 lectures in General Chemistry
- 4 lectures in General Physics
- 2 lectures in Organic Chemistry
- 2 lectures in Verbal Reasoning
- 1 lecture over the application process
To Register, download the Registration Form (PDF) and drop off in 106 Oelman Hall.
The prep course is currently offered every spring and summer. Three-hour lectures are generally held in the late afternoons/evenings twice per week.
Click here for the tentative schedule for the Spring 2014 Course
For further information and details regarding future courses, contact firstname.lastname@example.org