Summer 2017 MCAT Prep Course
This course is intended to assist students in reviewing the content on the MCAT as well as strategies to be successful. It will provide one full-length pre-test, 69 hours of instruction by medical students from the Boonshoft School of Medicine, and one full-length post-test. This course is open to students from any college or university. A minimum of 10 students must be enrolled to hold the course.
For information and details, contact the Pre-Health Program
The course fee of $600 includes:
- Examkrackers Complete MCAT Study Package (10th Edition)
- Two online AAMC practice tests (may be taken 5 times each)
- Extensive subject reviews in all four MCAT test sections
- Online Practice Items from The Official Guide to the MCAT (2015) Exam, 4th Edition
- Detailed test-taking strategies to help you achieve your highest possible score, and
- 69 hours of instruction!
Lectures will be held on Mondays and Fridays from 4:00-7:00 pm. Some classes will be held on Wednesday as indicated in the schedule due to holidays or spring break.
- Orientation - Monday, May 8, 4 - 6 pm
- Full-Length Pre-test - Saturday, May 13, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Content Lectures - May 12, 15, 19, 22, 24, 31
- Content Lectures - June 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 28
- Content Lectures - July 5, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28
- Full-Length Post-test - Saturday, July 29, 8:30 - 5:00 pm
PLEASE NOTE: although rare, changes may occur in lecture dates or times due to unforeseen circumstances.
The course is made up of 23 lectures divided as follows:
- 4 lectures in Biological Sciences
- 4 lectures in General Chemistry
- 3 lectures in General Physics
- 3 lectures in Organic Chemistry
- 3 lectures in Biochemistry
- 3 lectures in Behavioral Science
- 3 lectures in Verbal Reasoning
All lectures are held at Wright State University in room 164 Oelman Hall. With the exception of the pre-test and post-test. Temporary parking passes will be issued to non-wsu enrolled students.