1. ELIGIBILITY: All Wright State University students are eligible. The promotion begins at midnight on March 11, 2016, and runs until 11:59 p.m. on April 24, 2016 (the “entry period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: An Entrant must logon to his/her Facebook, follow COSMWSU on Facebook (if he/she does not already), and post a 15 second video explaining why entrant is fond of one of the College of Science and Mathematics’ buildings to receive one (1) entry (“Entry”). An Entrant must follow College of Science and Mathematics (COSM) on Facebook and have a non-private Facebook account to enter the Contest and maintain such non-private account for at least sixty (60) days after the Contest Period ends to be eligible to be named a winner and to claim a prize. Entries submitted by email, Twitter, Instagram or other social media sites will not qualify. Entries submitted after the entry period has concluded will not qualify. All entries become the property of Wright State University and will not be acknowledged or returned. An Entrant is limited to entering one (1) unique video on Facebook. If the same video is entered more than once, all subsequent Entries using that same video will be void.
3. ENTRY GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS: Each Entry:
- Must be in English;
- Must be at least 15 seconds long;
- Must not include any personally identifiable information of any person, such as full name, address or phone number;
- Must be the sole, exclusive and original work of the Entrant and must not contain images or artwork, quotes, parodies or other materials not created by Entrant;
- Must not in any way contain any logos, brand names or trademarks other than logo(s) of Wright State University;
- Must not have been submitted previously in a promotion or contest of any kind;
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that is fraudulent, inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference or use material that contains prohibited content which shall include, but is not limited to content that promotes, suggests, or encourages: the use of firearms/weapons/ammunition, any illegal drugs, prostitution, pornography, nudity, profanity or other adult content, violence, or the use of alcohol or tobacco products; the taking up of arms against any person, government or entity or otherwise challenges or seek to overthrow any government;
- Must not contain any viruses, spyware, malware, or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way;
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, political orientation, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, or age;
- Must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Entry is created. NOTE: If any Entry fails to comply with any of these Entry Guidelines and Requirements or any other provisions of these Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the Entrant and the Entry will not be eligible to win.
5. SELECTION OF WINNER: One (1) winner will be selected by COSM Marketing among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period on January 12 at noon. The winner will have a photo taken with their prize for use on Wright State University’s College of Science and Mathematics social media channels. Winner photo will be the property of Wright State University’s College of Science and Mathematics.
6. PRIZES AND CONDITIONS: There will be one (1) grand prize awarded: $100.00 to use in the campus bookstore. Up to fifty (50) entrants will receive $5.00 in Raider Cash.
If you have any questions, contact Teesha Corcoran, Digital Media Coordinator at COSM Digital
Digital Media Coordinator
College of Science and Mathematics
Wright State University